Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Things I Know for Sure

To follow on last night's theme of "things I know for sure," I have realized a few more today . . .

I know for sure that Annie was right. The sun will come out tomorrow. Sometimes literally and sometimes figuratively. And sometimes it takes more than just one day. But it always comes back out.

I know for sure that sometimes I just need a good friend to shake some sense into me, figuratively, not literally.

I know for sure that there's more than one way to look at everything. It's all in how we choose to spin things.

I know for sure that I'm loved.

I know for sure that nothing ever really gets accomplished when I get stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.