Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Guess Who Is One of Chicago's Best Blogs!

ME!

Little Merry Sunshine is one of the newest blogs listed on the Chicago Tribune's Chicago's Best Blogs site! Scroll all the way to the bottom to see me.

According to CBB, "An Arlington Heights native, Jessica Gardner shares her thoughts on local news, activism, politics and sports."

I'm so doing the Happy Dance over here!

Seriously, this is the coolest thing to happen to me all day. Oh, heck. It's the coolest thing to happen in weeks!

Thanks Chicago Tribune!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations,LMS! Nice work -- a broad range of topics on a site I keep coming back to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You make me so proud!

    Of course, now your neighbor is going to really know how you feel about his snow shovelling habits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing you could do better is a 71 part expose on me and my awesomeness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! I really appreciate your lovely words and that you read my blog on a regular basis!

    On a personal note, now that I've received this honor, would it be possible to have my Tribune delivered to my actual driveway rather than the puddle in the middle of the street in front of my driveway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go girl. I always knew you were tops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.