Monday, November 12, 2007

Brad Meltzer for FREE!

You know how much I love Brad Meltzer. Not only is he my favorite writer, but he's also just an all-around super cool guy. I could list all the cool things he does, but that list would be a novel in itself. So just take my word for it and keep reading.

Over on his blog today, he proved once again, just how cool he is.

Brad announced that starting tomorrow (11/13), if you visit iTunes or audible.com, you can download his novel, The Millionaires, for FREE. Yep. For FREE. No catch.

He writes legal and political thrillers and I've read all of his books. I absolutely love them all. While his books aren't a series, I normally would recommend reading them in order because you can really see his evolution as a writer, and I've always preferred real books to audio books, but it's FREE! So since you can download The Millionaires for FREE, just do it! Oh, and of course, listen to it.

You can thank me later.

P.S. Thanks for letting me use the pic of The Millionaires Brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.