Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cuddling Tips from Uncle Jesse

My blogger buddy Lisa posted this video on Facebook last week and I immediately knew I had to share it with you.

If you're anything like me, you love to cuddle. But you may not know exactly how to cuddle. You'd like to cuddle more, but you don't feel confident in your cuddling skills.

Not to worry because Uncle Jesse (aka John Stamos) has your back. Ha ha ha. Did you get my cute pun?

Just watch the video below and you'll be all set. Ready for your next snuggle-fest.


Trust me, there will be a quiz. Just as soon as I'm home from Watervale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.