Monday, April 9, 2012

Happiness Is Love

Each morning I receive inspirational quotes about happiness, called the "Moment of Happiness," from The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. I love The Happiness Project. It's one of the most feel-good websites I know.

Each quote in the Moment of Happiness is unique and focusses on a different aspect of happiness. Today's quote I found to be particularly special and I thought I'd share it with you. It also happens to be a favorite quote of mine from the Bible.
"Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-5

1 comment:

  1. Great quote. Andrew and I actually used a passage from this reading in our church wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.