Tuesday, June 26, 2012

RIP Nora Ephron

Acclaimed writer Nora Ephron died tonight.

She's famous for many books and screen plays, but my personal favorite is When Harry Met Sally.

I still remember seeing it for the very first time with my cousin Alan. Some call it a simple romantic comedy, I call it genius. My favorite scene in the movie happened when Harry finally proclaimed his love for Sally.

The thing is I love you . . .



RIP Nora Ephron. You inspired many woman through your words. You made a difference in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Nora Ephron is who I want to be when I grow up and become a REAL writer. I already miss her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.