Thursday, January 31, 2008

Is It Just Me?

Is it just me or do Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton look like they're about to kiss in this picture from tonight's CNN-LA Times debate?

Frankly, this debate was a little too much of a love fest for my taste. I didn't expect them to claw each others eyes out, but they were constantly falling all over themselves and each other with all the saccharin compliments.

I know that things have been extraordinarily nasty lately and I've thought plenty of it was unnecessary, but this was the last chance for people to understand the differences between the last two Democratic candidates. I'm not sure the differences were highlighted as much as their similarities were. And similarities don't help voters make up their minds.

Luckily for you, I have made up my mind and will be issuing my endorsements on Friday or Saturday, just in time for Tsunami Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. There don't seem to many differences to highlight, so maybe this debate just showed that when they are not fighting there is not much else to debate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.