Thursday, January 31, 2008

On the Bright Side of Things

As I was outside shoveling tonight - my shoveling fairies haven't arrived yet so I shoveled not only my driveway, apron and sidewalk, but the sidewalk of 2 of my neighbors as well - I was fantasizing about Spring. Yes, Spring. I was fantasizing about Spring. You have your fantasies, I'll have mine.

Spring is one of my favorite seasons. To me, Spring is a time of renewal. I will get to plant my garden. I have more energy. Flowers start to bloom and the grass is green. The air is fresh. It's all just good.

That led me to come in and see just how longer we have until Spring. And the good news is that we have just 48 more days until the Spring Equinox.

And that's something to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.