Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Must See TV: Brad Meltzer's Decoded

Brad Meltzer's Decoded Team

It's no secret that I LOVE everything Brad Meltzer does, so it should come as no surprise that I'm telling you to watch his new TV show Brad Meltzer's Decoded which will premiere Thursday, December 2nd at 10pm ET (that's 9pm for you Midwesterners) on the History Channel.

What's Brad Meltzer's Decoded? I'm glad you asked.

Brad Meltzer's Decoded (that's the title, not just me repeating his name a gazillion times) features Brad) and his incredibly smart team investigating some of the greatest unsolved historical mysteries.

So that's it. Now set your DVR, call in sick at work (okay, maybe don't do that), call all of your friends for a last minute viewing party, and show Brad the love. And remember, if you call me between 9 and 10pm on Thursday night, I'll be too busy to chat because I'll be watching Brad Meltzer's Decoded.

Here's a sneak peek:



P.S. For all you bookish types (and that should be all of you), Brad's new book, The Inner Circle, is coming out on January 11th. You can pre-order it now on Amazon. He'll be in Chicago on January 21st and you're invited to join me at his book signing. Let me know if you want to go. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.