Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Are YOU Part of The Inner Circle?


I, of course, am referring to The Inner Circle by Brad Meltzer. It arrives in bookstores everywhere NOW.

This book is going to be huge. How do I know? Because I do. That's how. Now go out and buy it because I said so. If you hit Barnes & Noble in Arlington Heights early enough, you'll run into me. Say hello.

Do you need more persuasion? Click here to read the first chapter. Now go buy the book.

Still not convinced? Watch the commercial below.


NOW go buy the book.

And if you don't have anything to do next Friday, January 21st, come to the city with my mom and me to meet Brad (well, I already know him, but you know what I mean). He'll sign your book and tell you all kinds of cool stuff. Really. The book signing starts at 12noon at the Border's on State Street. Then mom and I are off to lunch at The Walnut Room, as the finale of her belated Christmas present. Remember, don't tell her. It's a big surprise. If you live in another city, you can click here to find out when the Rockin' The Stacks Tour will visit your town.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, now this is the kind of book that needs to go on my "To Read" list! Thanks for posting about it; I wouldn't have known about it otherwise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.