Wednesday, May 18, 2011

LMS Will Be Back This Weekend

Little Merry Sunshine will return this weekend after a few days of much needed rest. I'm not actually going anywhere, I'm just taking a few days off to recover from the Dan Heath (co-author of Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard) event last night at Lake Forest Graduate School of Management. It was an incredible event, but I'm exhausted.

When I return this weekend, I'll write about Dan Heath and share some other stories.

In the meantime, go back through the archives (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011) for some old but great posts.

Enjoy! I promise to be back fully energized in a few days*!

*Assuming, of course, the world doesn't end on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.