Monday, May 16, 2011

What Does Your Dash Represent?

I've seen this movie before, but I was reminded of it earlier today when Ron Miller's son, Jim, posted it on Ron's Facebook page with an anecdote about Ron sending it to Jim just before flying to New York two weeks ago. None of us knew Ron's dash would come to an end on that trip, but maybe somewhere inside, Ron did. Without a doubt, his dash changed countless lives and in that way, Ron will live forever in each of us and in those we touch.

As I watched The Dash tonight, I think that in describing my life, I would say that my dash represents all the people I've loved and who've loved me. Those who are no longer in my life, for one reason or another, and those who will remain in my life forever. I'm fortunate that list is long. But my dash could have more patience and less stress. Those are my biggest learning opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.