Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Passport Arrived!

As part of Birthapalooza 2011, the U.S. Government decided it was a good idea to allow me to travel abroad and approved my passport application on June 15th. My actual passport arrived on Saturday. Best. Birthday. Present. Ever.

I dream of kissing the man I love at the top of the Eiffel Tower and visiting the Louvre in Paris, but I also dream of Rome (where I could tour the Sistine Chapel and attend mass at the Vatican) and Florence and London and Madrid, seeing The Egyptian Pyramids, Stonehenge, and the Great Wall of China, and attending the Festival of San Fermin in Pamplona for the running of the bulls, just like The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway (my favorite book ever).

The question is . . .Where do you think I should go and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.