Tuesday, April 15, 2008

In Case You Missed It . . .

Since it's not everyday that I get mentioned on the blog of a New York Times Best-Selling Author, go check out the post titled "DB BS" on Brad Meltzer's Blog. Yes, that REALLY is me he's talking about. I sent him an email about the parachute found not belonging to DB Cooper, as had widely been reported (including by Brad).

Oh and yes, that's Brad and me in the pic above. He came to town almost 2 years ago on his book tour for The Book of Fate and we hung out in his tent at Wal-mart. Seriously. It was cooler than it sounds. Really. Trust me.

Oh ya, and if you're new here, Brad and I are friends. I'm not just some crazy fan. I may be, but we're friends. Really. Check out the history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.