Thursday, April 24, 2008

Night Ranger to Perform at Frontier Days!



Last summer it was Rick Springfield and this summer 80s Hairband Night Ranger will perform on July 2nd (opening night!) at Frontier Days! The day after they release their new album "Hole In The Sun"!

One of my strongest memories of junior high school is being a my girlfriend Janice's Bat Mitzvah and meeting a boy named Craig. He lived in the city and it turned out we shared a birthday. It was the first time I'd ever met anyone with my birthday. We danced and danced at Janice's party and then during Sister Christian, Craig kissed me! It wasn't my first kiss, but it was one of the most memorable and I think of it every time I hear Sister Christian.

Frontier Days is always one of the highlights of the summer and I can't wait to find out who else is performing. It's bound to be a great summer!

Note: According to the Frontier Days website, seating for the main stage has changed this year. It's no longer blanket seating only. It's now "open seating" which means blankets, chairs, or standing. We'll definitely have to be there EARLY to save our favorite spot on the lawn!

4 comments:

  1. July 3 Little River Band

    July 4 American English

    Can't find any info yet about the 5th or 6th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark!

    I've heard through the grapevine that Dennis DeYoung is performing, but I can't confirm it anywhere, so I didn't want to put it on the blog. But now that you've given us Little River Band and American English, I'm happy to talk about Dennis DeYoung.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dennis Deyoung will be performing on the 5th in Arlington Heights according to this persons Myspace. He says he is performing with him. Here is the link:

    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=288554332

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dennis Deyoung will be performing on the 5th in Arlington Heights according to this persons Myspace. He says he is performing with him. Here is the link:

    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=288554332

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.