Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Love Affair With Michigan

It's no secret that I love Michigan. Well, possibly not all of Michigan, but certainly the northwest corner of the state that includes the Traverse City area. Most specifically, I love Watervale. In fact, I'm counting down the days until I get to sit on the beach and do nothing except count the grains of sand during the day and the stars at night.

Normally, when I watch TV, commercials annoy me. I don't have TiVO or a DVR, so I don't have the option of skipping them. However, when the "Pure Michigan" ads come on, I always stop what I'm doing and watch, longing for the days when I experience my own version of Pure Michigan.

I've collected my favorite Pure Michigan ads for you to enjoy.

Lost & Found


Pure Michigan Backyard


The Potential of Water


A Simple Sunrise


Trailhead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.