Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Favorites - Ice Cream Shops

Welcome to a new feature here at Little Merry Sunshine called "Friday Favorites." I'd call it a "regular" feature, but Lord knows, there's no telling if anything around here will happen on a regular basis. Not sleeping. Not eating. Not blogging. You get the picture.

Anyway, I have no idea what made me think of this, but after a number of days feeling tongue tied, I'm just grateful for anything to write about. Don't ask why I feel tongue tied, the story is too long and well, it's just one of those things that needs to stay private. Let's just say I've been stuck in my head and leave it at that.

So without further ado or excuses, I bring you my Favorite Ice Cream Shops. Note that they are in no particular order. I love them each for a variety of reasons and cannot possibly rank them. Just don't take me elsewhere for ice cream.

1. The Cool Spot in Frankfort, Michigan
2. Capanarri Ice Cream in Mt. Prospect, Illinois
3. Dairy Queen on Sanibel Island, Florida
4. Sweets in Lake Forest, Illinois
5. Strachan's Homemade Ice Cream in Palm Harbor, Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.