Monday, October 11, 2010

Little Merry Sunshine Will Return Shortly

You may have noticed that things have been awfully quiet on Little Merry Sunshine since last Tuesday. Honestly, this wasn't on purpose. Let's suffice it to say that it was a crazy week. I have a lot to tell you about all that's happened and I will. Just as soon as I'm legally allowed to share it and once I recover from the craziness of Lake Forest College Homecoming and Reunion Weekend 2010. Probably later today or tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

In the meantime, go read the talentless hacks (it's how they describe themselves or at least how Milo describes them) at The Third City. They actually quoted me accurately this morning. I'm surprised. And I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard before 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.