Monday, July 2, 2012

Fun With Security Cameras

My friend, Ellen, posted the video below on Facebook yesterday and it made me smile.

Don't misunderstand me, I hate the almost constant intrusion of security cameras in our lives. I hate that we can barely walk down the street without Big Brother spying on us all under the guise of keeping us safe. Uh huh.

But sometimes the cameras catch good things in life that we wouldn't ever see. So, as much as it pains me to say this, thank you Coca Cola for capturing these snippets of the good in life.

Plus, I love the song "Give A Little Bit" by Supertramp (which you can watch below the Coco Cola video).





As always, if you read LMS via email, hop on over to the website and watch the videos. I don't know why they don't show up in the emails, but they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.