Thursday, November 8, 2012

Little Merry Sunshine Final Election Results

The State of Florida has finally finished counting their ballots and the winner is . . . President Barack Obama!

Most important, to me personally, is that President Obama easily won Pinellas County (where my house is located) by 6 percentage points! I'm so proud of Crystal Beach, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Ozona, Clearwater, and all the other towns in Pinellas County for voting for President Obama. To be honest, it never occurred to me that Pinellas County was a blue county. Based on the yard signs I saw when I was in Crystal Beach last month, I was certain the whole county was firmly behind Governor Romney.

So now, with Florida turning blue, Little Merry Sunshine is finally willing to call the election . . . for President Barack Obama.

Congratulations President Obama!

Image from Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.