Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last Minute Father's Day Gift


Most of you have probably already done your Father's Day shopping, as I gave you the perfect gift idea a month ago. For those of you still pondering what special gift Dad will get this year, I have one more idea for you.

Rick's Custom Squirrels can set your Dear Old Dad with his own customized stuffed squirrel!

I know. It's the perfect gift. It might just be better than a Cardboard Deer Head. You are truly welcome.

I wish I could take credit for this idea, but I learned about it in the Tribune.

Just imagine the look on Dad's face when he opens this one-of-a-kind gift. He will be speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.