Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Book of Lies in Paperback!

You know my all-time favorite book is The Book of Lies by my good pal Brad Meltzer. Of course, one huge reason it's my favorite book is because of the super small part I had in it and the mention of me on page 9 of the Acknowledgements. Yes, really. (Read my previous posts here, here, here, here, here, here, and here).

Anyway, it's out in paperback now with a new cover. If you didn't buy it when it first came out last September (and you should have), now you have absolutely no excuse not to rush out to Barnes & Noble or Amazon or wherever and buy yourself a copy plus one for your dad for Father's Day. Dad will thank you. Frankly, since it's got a new cover, even if you have the hard cover book, you should buy the paperback because then you'll have the complete set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.