Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother of the Decade Announced!


Here's a hint . . . it went to my mom.

Click here to watch the video. No, I don't know why it can't be embedded, but it can't. (Mom: I know you only read LMS via email, but REALLY click the link or visit LMS to click the link and watch the video.)

Seriously, my mom more than deserved this award. Her patience and love know no bounds. She was a great role model and always gives of herself selflessly. I'm very proud to be her daughter.

Now watch the video.


My mom and me at my baptism, September 12, 1971 (her 23rd birthday).

2 comments:

  1. Cute video!

    And in the photo of your mom at your baptism, I think you really resemble her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting the video! We included your post in our blog carnival about the video: http://www.momsrising.org/blog/2010-mother-of-the-decade-blog-carnival/

    Happy Mother's Day!

    Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.