Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Universe Has A Way of Balancing Things Out

A few weeks ago, I was out with some friends at a bar. I had been chatting with a guy for about 20 minutes or so when the subject of our ages came up and he said he thought I was 28. Made. My. Night. Sure, it was a line, but I didn't care. It was a lovely compliment and I've enjoyed thinking he actually thought that for the last few weeks, even if he didn't.

Today, I was out shopping for a dress to wear to my cousin's wedding in June. As I was trying on dresses, I asked the saleswoman if a particular dress I was trying was appropriate for a wedding I was attending. She replied by asking if I was the Mother of the Bride. Once I caught my breath, I asked if she worked on commission.

Thanks Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.