Friday, June 18, 2010

What Are You Getting Your Dad For Father's Day?


What are you getting for your dad for Father's Day? More than likely, he's a pretty cool guy, is deserving of a cool gift and doesn't need another silly necktie or bottle of Aqua Velva.

I suggest you pick up a copy of Heroes for My Son written by my friend, Brad Meltzer, who just happened to have a sit down with my 1990s love, George Stephanopoulos yesterday on Good Morning America. How Brad sat there looking at George without drool running down his face is beyond me because that's what would have happened to me sitting across from George in front of millions of people. But I digress.

My favorite part of Heroes For My Son? On page 106 you can add a picture of your favorite hero and on page 107 you can write a story about them. I'm going to find a picture of my dad and me and write a paragraph or two about how he was never to0 tired read me just one more story every night thus instilling a life long love of reading in me.

And watch the video of Brad's appearance on GMA yesterday and just try not to drool. I mean look how yummy George is. Brad looks great too. Must see TV at its finest. I'm sorry I missed it the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.