Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Inspiration from Michael Jordan

Coming down off one of the best weekends in ages (more about that later this week) with very little sleep, today was a rough Monday and I had a tough time finding my inner motivation to get going. It was especially tough because I knew that today was going to include yet another trip to the vet with Betsey and wouldn't include any answers yet.

So I turned to one of my favorite sources of inspiration . . . Michael Jordan. I think you'll find these videos inspiring too.

Maybe It's My Fault - Michael Jordan Nike Commercial


Look Me In the Eyes - Michael Jordan Nike Commercial (#2 in the "Become Legendary" series)


Failure - Michael Jordan Nike Commercial


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.