Monday, June 14, 2010

How I WON'T Be Celebrating My Birthday


You may know that my 28th birthday is Wednesday. I don't have too many plans for the day aside from renewing my driver's license, attending my monthly Professional Women's Council luncheon and then relaxing with a massage later in the day. I may also meet a friend for a drink. For the most part, I'm choosing to ignore the day since it's actually the 11th anniversary of my 28th birthday, not my actual 28th birthday, and frankly, I'm freaking out about it a little.

Whatever I do, I know I won't be attempting to break any world records for wearing the most pairs of tighty-whities like the 10-year-old Jack Singer below. Is it just me or does this seem more like a drunken 21st birthday stunt your "friends" would do to you to be funny rather than a cool way for a 10-year-old to celebrate? In spite of all the people cheering him on, I don't think he looks terribly happy about being filmed in 215 pairs of ginormous undies. I bet he grows up to be a boxers guy.



If you read Little Merry Sunshine via email, I encourage you to visit the blog and watch the video for a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.