Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm Back

Watervale was spectacular. I relaxed and enjoyed just being for a few days. I tried to stay out of touch, but I couldn't. I even managed to do 9 of the 10 things on my Watervale To Do List and the one thing I didn't do was entirely out of my control. Frankly, I'm surprised I couldn't get the Universe to cooperate and give me some Northern Lights, but I couldn't. I also didn't see the Perseid Meteor Showers, but I did sit up and watch the stars a couple of night, so that counts.

I'll write about my trip in the next couple of days. Believe me, I've got quite the tale of personal triumph to tell.

So stay tuned and tighten your seatbelt. I'm going to have quite the adventure on Sunday and I can't wait to share it with you!

In the meantime, go read the posts I wrote while I was gone . . . Breaking Boy News: A Review, Watervale 2010 Soundtrack, and The House That Built My Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.