Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Watervale To Do List

Someone asked me today what I do while I'm at Watervale, so I rattled off my Watervale To Do List and thought I'd give you a peek too:
  1. Read. I'm taking 5 books: The Help by Kathryn Stockett, True Compass: A Memoir by Ted Kennedy, Best Friends by Martha Moody, Conservatives Without Conscience by John Dean, and The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.
  2. Swim. I'm going to swim from the dock at the Inn to BooHoo (a very large sand dune, although not as high as Baldy). It's only 325 yards (0.18 miles), but it's in water where I can neither see the bottom nor touch the bottom. I'll probably swim back. I may also climb BooHoo while I'm there.
  3. Kayak. I'm going to kayak from the dock at the Inn to the Outlet like I did in 2008.
  4. Hike Baldy. Click here for the most recent Baldy hike story and pictures.
  5. Sleep on the beach.
  6. Watch sunsets.
  7. Watch the Perseid Meteor Showers.
  8. Hopefully see the Northern Lights.
  9. Hang out with friends and family.
  10. Drink some wine.
As you can see, it will be a very busy week. Before I can begin to really think about my Watervale To Do List, I have to get through this week's to do list, which is far longer.

I've got some blog posts in the works, but it may be a couple of days. Don't go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.