The Professional Women's Council's September luncheon is Wednesday, September 15th! This month, we are featuring Noelle Cellini, a personal stylist and owner of My Best Foot Forward.
Noelle will educate and entertain us with fashion guidelines concerning what to wear and, of course, what not to wear. She will discuss and show examples of the basic items everyone should have in their wardrobe.
Her company's focus is helping men and women put their best foot forward. Your individual sense of style should project your personality and attitude toward life. Ultimately Noelle's goal is to make your life easier and to show you that having great style isn't something only the stars get to enjoy!
- that looking fabulous does not have an age limit.
- in taking the frustration out of shopping and finding clothes that fit.
- the pocket square is highly underrated.
- in the power of high heels.
- clothes can transform the way you feel.
- in educating people to shop with a purpose and a list.
Join the PWC on Wednesday, September 15th from 11:30-1:30 for outstanding networking and learn how to always put your best foot forward.
For all the details and to register online, visit the Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce.