Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What Were They Thinking?

I'm going to just put it out there: I've had a crummy day. By about noon, I was on overwhelm and by 2pm, I had decided that any additional bad news this week would have to wait until December 2011 and it was all I could do to not crawl deep under the sheets, shrieking with my hands over my ears.

Having said that, my day was still better than these two Mensa candidates...

A Tinley Park man was stopped by police on Tuesday night because another driver called 911 saying he saw the man drinking out of a flask. Yes, a flask. When the officer asked if he'd been drinking, the man pulled a flask from his center console and told the officer, "he sometimes drinks vodka while at work and while driving...because of stress." I gotta give the guy points for honesty. But a flask? Really?

While I was contemplating my own meltdown, a Gurnee woman actually had one. First, she dined and dashed at Joe's Crab Shack in Gurnee and, allegedly, it wasn't the first time. When a cop showed up at her front door to investigate the matter, she assaulted the officer with "a rigid feminine pleasure device." First, you NEVER try the dine and dash stunt multiple times at the same restaurant. And second, who is dumb enough to assault a cop with a sex toy? She did realize they'd take it away to use as "evidence" right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.