Friday, February 11, 2011

Jessica: The Movie

Now, I fully realize that the title of this blog post scares the living daylights out of a few of you, but it's true. I have a movie!

Truthfully, I didn't know anything about it until my blog buddy and Facebook friend, Dr. Monkey von Monkerstein (seriously, go read this man's brilliant blog) sent me an email yesterday with a picture of the movie poster.

Jessica (1962)
starred Angie Dickinson. Here's the Netflix summary:
When the men of a Sicilian village start obsessing over ravishing blonde midwife Jessica (Angie Dickinson), angry females revolt by refusing to have sex with their husbands. As the local priest (Maurice Chevalier) tries to encourage procreation, Jessica falls for a tricky recluse (Gabriele Ferzetti). An adaptation of a Flora Sandstrom novel, this charming comedy also features Noel-Noel as a matchmaking old-timer.
Almost surprisingly, it doesn't appear to have won any awards.

But check out the poster. I'd say it sums me up nicely...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.