Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I've Changed My Mind: We MUST Protect Insurance Companies

After watching this moving video earlier today, I've changed my mind. I no longer support Health Care Reform and I most definitely do not support a Public Option. What was I thinking?

I mean, I appreciate that the insurance companies think for me by denying coverage for tests or procedures my doctors deem medically necessary, when I'm obviously too emotionally invested in my own illness or the illnesses of my loved ones to make rational decisions. If I make a typo in an insurance application, I should be punished for my sloppiness by denying me health insurance. And I agree wholeheartedly that children who fall of their bikes must learn that there are no free lunches or visits to the doctor's office - the cost of medical care should be deducted from their allowances.

Insurance companies are the real victims.



It doesn't hurt that Mad Men hottie Jon Hamm is in the video. He can come care for me anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.