Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday Shopping Recommendation

It's Cyber Monday! As everyone knows, Cyber Monday refers to the Monday after Black Friday and is supposedly the busiest day of the year for online retailers. There's even a whole website devoted to Cyber Monday shopping deals.

You have many choices today (and everyday) about where to spend your shopping dollars, but on this day, I'm tossing out a completely shameless plug for my own Mary Kay business. As you know, I don't ever use Little Merry Sunshine to plug my business, but today I'm making an exception.

Why should you spend your holiday gift giving dollars with me?
Because I am a local business, which means that your tax dollars will stay local. I also support many local charities and community events. By supporting me, you're supporting Arlington Heights. I also deliver to anyone in Arlington Heights or ship to anywhere else in the United States for a nominal fee. I offer free gift wrapping and every gift comes with Mary Kay's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

But I thought Mary Kay was just skin care and make-up . . .
Mary Kay is skin care and make-up, but we also have fabulous body care, fragrances, and men's skin care. All of these items make great personal gifts for everyone on your shopping list: teachers, friends, family, men, women, teens, babysitters, hostesses, hair stylists, massage therapists, employees, and, of course, YOU!

I have a Mary Kay Consultant, but I love Little Merry Sunshine. Can I shop with you?
I completely appreciate that you love Little Merry Sunshine and while I would love your business, you should continue to give your Mary Kay Consultant your business. That's the Mary Kay Way. We're not in competition with each other and we don't poach each other's clients.

Happy Shopping!

We'll be back to our regularly scheduled non-shameless plug blog posts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.