Friday, November 13, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year . . .

Chicago radio station WLIT 93.9 on the FM dial changes from its typical "lite" fare to all-Christmas, all-the-time starting in just about 2 hours and will continue to play nothing but Christmas music through Christmas! That's 39 days!

Now I know that some of you will remove The Lite from your preset stations on the radio dial in your car, but not me. I love it.

I love Christmas music. Even the cheesy stuff. Maybe especially the cheesy stuff. Christmas music, by its very nature, is happy, uplifting music. I don't think I've ever heard depressing Christmas music and if you have, please do not tell me about it. I don't want to know.

Go ahead. Give it a listen. You know you want to. Just click the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.