Thursday, November 12, 2009

LMS Will Be Back After These Messages . . .

Have you noticed that posts have been a little light over here at Little Merry Sunshine? Well, the holiday season is in full swing and our offices are swamped. I'd have Betsey and Ross ghost write, but we all remember what happened the last time they got their paws on my laptop.

This week is especially busy with my annual Mary Kay Holiday Open House this weekend, but I digress.

Anyway, Little Merry Sunshine will return with it's regularly scheduled blog post on Monday, at the latest. I promise. If you're good, I may post over the weekend. I've got some great posts coming in the next few weeks including my annual holiday gift guide, which is not to be confused with my own personal holiday wish list, Little Merry Sunshine's Rules of the Road, and a number of other surprises. Trust me, it will be worth the wait.

While you're missing me (and I'm sure you will), take a peek over at my good friend Bergsie's awesome blog Kittens Farting Rainbows. She delightful and witty and oh my gawd so smart. You'll adore her just as much as I do.

Just don't forget to come back on Monday. And in case you can't remember how you got here, just click here for instructions.

1 comment:

  1. You are too kind!

    I am glad I'm not the only one who is slowing with the postings, although you have, like, legitimate excuses. Me? Not so much. Yesterday, I went to look up a reference for something I was writing about and TWO HOURS LATER realized I had looked up EVERYTHING but what I was looking for. Sigh. I think I might share some of Betsey and Ross's DNA because I keep getting distracted by shiny th...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.