Monday, April 12, 2010

The Extra Degree

When you do something, anything, do you give it that extra effort that allows you to achieve excellence or do you settle for just okay?

I'll admit that in my own life, I usually give the extra effort, but sometimes I've settled. I've settled in school, professionally, and even in some of my relationships. Not always, mind you, but sometimes. Time and time again, however, I've been given evidence that when I give something just one more ounce or degree of effort, without fail, I achieve greatness. I got As in classes I might have only gotten Bs in, I've achieved my professional and personal goals with ease, and I've had extraordinary relationships when I've pushed one degree harder.

I saw this video recently about the extra degree and the difference it makes. It reminded me of the power of one degree and the power it has in my own life. I hope it inspires you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.