Friday, April 2, 2010

Finding Joy

Yesterday on Facebook, I promised that I would blog last night about the Chicago Flower & Garden Show I attended last month. I didn't do it and I'm sorry. But you see, I'm a little pre-occupied finding joy. That's not to say that writing about the wonderful time I had wouldn't have been joyful because it would have been and the pictures are outstanding, but for the next few days, my blogging time is very limited.

At the moment, I'm watching the tree branches sway in the breeze, enjoying a cloud-free sky unencumbered by buildings or cell phone antennas, deeply breathing the pollution-free air, listening to the gentle lap of the water on the lake and getting ready to go put my toes in the sand, again. Last night, I saw an incredible sunset around 8:30 after an impromptu cocktail party with dear friends and fell asleep before 10:30. I slept soundly for 8 hours and then woke this morning without an alarm excited for today's adventures.

So pardon me if I'm not blogging much for the next few days. I'll get back to it. I have many stories to share. Right now though, I just have to find my joy.

What are you doing to find your joy?

1 comment:

  1. Very inspirational! So nice to have all of those quotes together in one place instead of all scattered about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.