Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Little Merry Sunshine Quoted in TribLocal!

TribLocal had a Twitter chat tonight. You can find it by doing a hashtag search on Twitter for #TribLocal. It was a pretty interesting chat about how to build an audience for your blog. For the most part, I was a lurker, reading the comments of other participants, but question 6 really piqued my interest and I jumped in with my opinion.
@TribLocal: Last question! Q6. What is your favorite blog that you have written?
I thought for a second because I have a number of favorite blog posts, but there are two that are my absolute favorites and based on the feedback you gave me and the number of hits LMS received on the days these posts ran, they are two of your favorites too.
@Jessica_Gardner: @ I have 2 Little Merry Sunshine blog posts that are my faves: and
Those bit.ly links take you to You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover and Who Are We Not To Be Great? Or I Had A Chat With The Voices Inside My Head. Both posts are about Susan Boyle from Britain's Got Talent.

About 30 minutes after my tweet, I received a reply tweet from TribLocal informing me they'd quoted me in the story about the Tweet Chat! You probably remember that almost exactly two years ago, Little Merry Sunshine was named one of Chicago's Best Blogs by the ChicagoTribune.com and appeared on the front page of the Tribune's website.
Nope, that picture never gets old.

So now that I've been in a Tribune publication TWICE, maybe now the big blogging bucks will start to roll in. I really don't want this to be my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.