Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This One's For The Girls: The When-to-Wash-It Handbook

Do you wonder how often you should launder your favorite clothing items to keep them not only clean, but new looking? Or maybe you wonder how to keep your delicates delicate rather than getting ruined in the washer. Of course you do. We all do.

My favorite personal stylist, Noelle Cellini, owner of My Best Food Forward, tweeted a link to a fantastic article from Real Simple today, The When-to-Wash-It-Handbook. I love it. In fact, I'm going to print it out and tape it up in my closet. Ya, I'm that anal and I'm proud of it.

Little Merry Sunshine is committed to keeping you looking your best, so our expert staff here (yes, that's Betsey, Ross, and me) felt it was important to pass this information onto you. Trust us, you'll find it handy.

Oh, and you should definitely call Noelle. No matter your age, body shape, weight or personal style, she'll make sure you always look your best and she's well worth the investment of both time and money. At least sign up for her newsletter, fan her on Facebook, and follow her on Twitter.

And don't forget to print out The When-to-Wash-It Handbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.