Monday, March 31, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

The day I've waited for all winter is finally here: Opening Day at Wrigley Field!

Yes, it's raining. Yes, it's been a full century since the Cubs last won the World Series. Yes, the Cubs routinely disappoint us and break our hearts. Yes, we get our hopes up each year only to have them crushed by the All-Star Break.

But next year is here.

I believe 2008 will be filled with Cubs magic and they will win it all. And I look forward to at least one fun-filled sunny afternoon in the bleachers this summer. Of course, I don't have tickets yet, but I'm happy to let anyone take me to a game. Hint. Hint. Hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.