Friday, March 21, 2008

Another in the Series: Yes, Jessica is Blonde

A few minutes ago, a friend of mine who only has a cell phone calls me and we're having a lovely conversation. Now, mind you, my friend has had a beer or two prior to calling me.

In the midst of the conversation, I ask "Did you get the text message I sent you earlier?"

He responds, "No, I did not. I don't know where my phone is. I think it's out in my car."

In all seriousness, I tell him, "Well, you better go find it. You wouldn't want to lose your phone."

Without missing a beat, he replies, "You're right. Plus, I don't want my phone sitting out in my car in this freezing weather."

Ten minutes later, we have to end our conversation because his phone battery is about to die. And then it hits us both. He's talking on the one and only phone he has and the one and only phone I sent him a text message on.

We laughed at ourselves for another five minutes. His excuse was two beers. Mine is simply that I'm blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.