Sunday, March 9, 2008

What Makes Me Smile!

Last night, I was looking for some old home movies when I came across a large envelope of stuff my mom had saved for me. Inside the envelope, I found a little booklet that I wrote and illustrated when I think I must have been about 10 called "What Makes Me Smile!" Clearly, I have no artistic ability, but it's interesting to me that what made me smile when I was 10 still makes me smile today.

From the booklet "What Makes Me Smile!""

I smile on a warm summer day.

Smiles come from friends.

A rainy day makes me smile.

Holiday's (sic) are delightful.

Going to school gives my face some light.

Going to Florida is something to smile about.

Everybody smiles about a new baby.

I get a smile when [I] get 100/100 on a test.

Calvin Klein's are what I smile about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.