Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 In A Nutshell (or 2010: Bring It On!)


2009 was a year of the highest highs and the lowest lows; of great love and great loss. On the one hand, I'm relieved it's almost over, but on the other, I wouldn't trade one single moment.

I'm ringing in 2010 not in the way I had expected to, but in the way I guess the universe intended me to.

Thank you for taking the journey with me this year on Little Merry Sunshine. I hope you'll stick around to see what 2010 brings.

Happy New Year.

Oh, and yes, the hiatus is over.

2 comments:

  1. hello sunshine, keep on shining this year...happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Jessica! I hope that 2010 brings lots of inspiration for your writing to keep that darned writer's block at bay!

    I enjoy reading your blog. Although we have differing political viewpoints, I definitely have fun reading what you've got to say. So I look forward to reading more in the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.