Friday, December 11, 2009

Little Merry Sunshine's 2009 Christmas Mix

Let me begin by saying that those of you who read Little Merry Sunshine via email and don't get the videos in your email, you need to click into LMS today to fully appreciate this post. It's all videos. You'll want to enjoy them fully at LMS. Just trust me.

As I've mentioned before, music is an important part of my life and I believe every important occasion should have its own special soundtrack. After much research, I have developed what I believe is the best holiday soundtrack anywhere. I'm sure you'll want these songs in your iTunes playlist for your holiday party. Think of this as Little Merry Sunshine's Christmas present to you. If I could make you a mix tape, this would be it.

Oh, Come All Ye Faithful - Twisted Sister


Must Be Santa - Bob Dylan


Last Christmas - Wham!


8 Days of Christmas - Destiny's Child


Christmas Conga - Cyndi Lauper


Dominick the Donkey (The Italian Christmas Donkey) - Lou Monte


Christmas Wrapping - The Spice Girls


Oi to the World - No Doubt


Let It Snow - Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.