Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beth Dunn of Social Climbers Was LMS's 30,000th Visitor!

Beth Dunn, a friend from our days at Lake Forest College, who writes a fun, preppy blog titled "Social Climbers" and has written a delightful book by the same name was the 30,000th visitor to Little Merry Sunshine! Like me, Beth's mission is to make the world a better place through good deeds, spreading the love, and one preppy monogram at a time. Go visit her blog! I'm so glad we're friends!

Congratulations Beth!

Beth, email me (don't post it on the blog) your address! I've got a special little gift for YOU to say thanks for your support! XOXOXO

As for the rest of my readers, I simply adore you and truly appreciate your support and hope you'll keep reading! I've got lots more to say!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.