Friday, January 15, 2010

Blogging for Choice

Next Friday, January 22nd, on the 37th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, I'll be Blogging for Choice.

You see, I believe that control over my own body and every woman's right to control over her body is fundamental. And for the record, for me, this has nothing to do with when life does or does not begin and at what point an embryo or fetus is a person. It's not a religious thing. It's not about whether I think abortion is right or wrong. It's about reproductive rights and it's a health care thing. And I'll be blogging about it and the Blogging for Choice topic of "What does Trust Women mean to me?" next Friday.

You can join in too. Visit NARAL Pro-Choice America for all the information, to sign up, and spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.