Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happiness Is . . .

I wrote this yesterday, Monday, February 27th and forgot to publish it. Sorry!

All around me today, I've been bombarded with messages about happiness. I don't know what it is exactly, but something is definitely in the air.

First, this morning, I woke up feeling (tired and) joyful. I'm not sure why I was so happy first thing this morning, but I was. In fact, I'm fairly certain I woke with a smile on my face. I was just that happy. Awesome. I received my morning quote from The Happiness Project. Each day, I receive a delightful email with a quote about being happy. Love it. Then I received an email from Simple Truths with a movie about finding your way to happiness and a few lovely quotes. Love it more. Finally, a friend posted a quote about happiness on his Facebook wall. Love it best.

Clearly, the universe was telling me that I should be all about spreading happiness today.

Happiness Quotes:

"Happiness belongs to those who are easily contented." - Aristotle

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." - Mahatma Gandi

The Road to Happiness Movie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.