Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Romance Tips from Rev. Al Sharpton

It's Valentine's Day and I'm sure you can all feel love in the air. I know I can. After my birthday, Christmas, Memorial Day, Easter, Ground Hog's Day, Casmir Pulaski Day, Flag Day (aka Birthday Eve), Pi Day, National Hotdog Day, Opening Day of Major League Baseball, Susan B. Anthony's Birthday, No Housework Day, National Duran Duran Appreciation Day, Valentine's Day is my absolutely favorite holiday. (Note: Those are all real "holidays". Use the Googles. You'll find them.)

I was going to share with you my suggestions for sweeping your love off his or her feet this Valentine's Day, but then my friend Steve posted the video below on Facebook and I see that the Reverend Al Sharpton has it all covered for me.

Given how much I love politics, I'm sure you won't be surprised how many of the good Reverend's suggestions could work on me this Valentine's Day. They won't, so no one should try any of them with me, but in theory they could.


As always, if you read Little Merry Sunshine via email, please click over to the blog and watch the video.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, very cute! We have some suggestions on how to romance your loved ones on a budget-- which can be pretty tricky (everything seems to get marked up during the holiday!). Check out our blog post about tips to celebrate the holiday on a budget, and let us know what you think! We'd love to hear your opinion! http://www.attorney-newyork.com/blog/from-the-blog/how-to-do-valentines-day-on-a-budget/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.