Friday, November 1, 2013

It's NaBloPoMo and I'll Write Every Day in November

NaBloPoMo November 2013 

It's NaBloPoMo or National Blog Posting Month, for those of you not in the know.

The idea of NaBloPoMo is that bloggers write and publish on their blogs every single day for a month. It's not as easy as it seems. I haven't posted daily since January 2009, when I posted 38 times in 31 days.

Because I haven't been writing much and I really want to get back into the habit of it, I've decided to take on this challenge as part of my 100 New Experiences (it's item #126). Yes, I know it breaks my rules about "new" experiences being those I've never had or haven't had in more than 10 years, but I'm going to claim it as a new experience anyway.

During the month, I expect I'll catch you up on my 100 New Experiences, share what's on my gratitude list, and tell some stories that have been rolling around my head for some time now. You may see an album of super cute Sammy and Zoey pictures. I may even tackle some of the NaBloPoMo suggested topics from Blogher. If you have requests, I'll consider those too. Who knows where the month will take us.

Get a cup of tea and get comfy. You'll have a lot of reading to do.


1 comment:

  1. 100 New Experiences ... that there is a wonderful concept. I think I'll have to come up with a few myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Little Merry Sunshine. Due to the volume of spam comments, all comments must be approved to ensure they are not spam or spambots. Thank you for understanding.